Big Bend Boggers

Bogger Classifieds for Trucks, Parts and Offroad Enthusiasts

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??

Go down 

Best Place to Bogg - What's Your Opinion?
Puddin Creek - Perry, FL
81%
 81% [ 22 ]
Kelly Grade - Perry, FL
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Triple Canopy - Lake Wales, FL
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Red Neck Yacht Club - Florida
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Bithlo - Orlando, FL
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Bubba Mud Ranch - Auburndale, FL
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Lakeland - Lakeland, FL
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Graveyard - Colquitt, GA
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
DirtFarm - Folkston, GA
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
East Coast ORP - Hortense, GA
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
MudDawg

PostSubject: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Let's hear your opinions!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bandit Mud Racing

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:09 am

YOU FORGOT A FEW OF US ON THIS POLL!
Back to top Go down
MudDawg

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 am

Dangit - I knew I was going to leave a few out!! Sorry, it capped me at (10) spots... That's why you should leave your opinion in the comments. The site in Dallas, GA is really taking off as well and I could not add it either.

Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
pun young

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:28 am

tcr got my vote

puddin is second bc of that peat(sp?) field

lakeland, bithlo, and bubbas mud ranch are more of a race track then a bogg
Back to top Go down
Brutal Kustomz

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 am

i voted to cheers looks llike we have a winner
Back to top Go down
coonbottom

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 am

See, this is hard to vote on because there are so many different reasons that make a place good to bog.
Pavo, GA has good mud but I don't like the venue. Graveyard might not have the best mud but the place is HUGE and has tons of potential.
Pudding Creek is the best all around bog and has the best bounty hole in the state but, I have had just as much fun at Old Plank Road with only 30 people standing around. ..and it is free.

I would vote for the Train Tracks in Hardaway, Fl ..but.. it isn't on the pole and no longer open. Same for the Ockeechobee Mudfest.
Back to top Go down
pun young

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 am

coonbottom wrote:
Ockeechobee Mudfest.

cheers cheers Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

plus only hour away from me
Back to top Go down
coonbottom

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:14 am

I wonder if there will ever be anything that will ever be as awesome as Mudfest?
Back to top Go down
pun young

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 am

coonbottom wrote:
I wonder if there will ever be anything that will ever be as awesome as Mudfest?

not sure but "rumor" is that its trying to open back up in aug.

hope its tru
Back to top Go down
MudDawg

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

Personally, I think MudFest is the Bomb!! I only got to go there once, and it was fantastic - everything you wanted (except for the 1,000 buzzing ATV's) in one place. More mud than you could imagine in one place. I have been to TCR and it was nice and the operation itself and people were great. It took hours to work the mud in where it was worth a crap, but overall it was great.

Overall though, Puddin Creek is the bang for the buck for the Bogger!! We all know how things change though....
Back to top Go down
pun young

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 am

yea the atv sucked
Back to top Go down
acountryclipper

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Usually go to Horse Hole in Inlis, and havent had a chance to get around to others on the list. But last Memorial Day made it to Hortense and had a blast, everyone we meet was fantastic. However the amount of 4 wheelers was insane.
Back to top Go down
Mighty Whitey

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

My vote goes to Kelly Grade. It is what got me started into the tractor tires over 5 years ago and love puddin creek but cant turn away fromthe place where it all started....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mighty_whitey_2510
HogWaller

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 am

HogWaller Mudbog & ATV, Palatka Florida Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnsduramax

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:19 am

Puddin Creek is good just hard to get around with all the traffic
Back to top Go down
johnsduramax

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 am

cheers all are good
Back to top Go down
babyblues

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 am

Horse Hole Creek baby!!!!!!!!!!! Love it.., Mud is better and owners are very friendly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??   

Back to top Go down

Where do you think the best place to Bogg is??
Page 1 of 1