Big Bend Boggers
Big Bend Boggers
Big Bend Boggers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bogger Classifieds for Trucks, Parts and Offroad Enthusiasts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is eating your own boggers from your nose healthy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siddique

Is eating your own boggers from your nose healthy? Empty
PostSubject: Is eating your own boggers from your nose healthy?   Is eating your own boggers from your nose healthy? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Im pretty sure they are spelt "BOOGERS" not boggers...

"SNOT" is 95% water, but also includes proteins (that give it elasticity), fats, carbohydrates and salt. The healthy human nose makes more than a pint of mucus a day, which forms a blanket over the delicate tissue that lines the nose. Little hairs called cilia beat along the nasal passages to move the mucus around, and it drains down the back of the throat, where it is unknowingly swallowed.
It keeps germs, dirt, pollen and bacteria from getting into your lungs by trapping them in your nose.
Even though it might seem annoying, mucus is a good protective system to have in place. It is much better to have germs get caught in your nose than in your lungs.

In society I am sure that picking your nose and eating it is seen as something gross.

Back to top Go down

Is eating your own boggers from your nose healthy?
Page 1 of 1